January 30, 2017
Valentines Gift Guide for your Fiancé!
Are you contemplating what to gift your loved one this Valentine’s Day? The Wedding Estates team has curated a Valentine’s Gift Guide in hopes that it inspires you to find the perfect present for your love this year!
- Document your love story with a custom Instagram photo book. Artifact Uprising offers many upscale, durable versions that will surely last a lifetime!
- Document your travels with your loved one on a Scratch Map. Hint: Place the map poster inside of a frame, without glass, before gifting it. Leave a note that says how excited you are to see where your love will travel to in the future!
- Treats from Bottega Louie (a Wedding Estates Staff Favorite) are sure to please your love’s sweet tooth! We recommend the Valentine’s Macaron box. Hopefully your partner will share with you!
- Give your guy a mug that reminds him how lucky he is to have found you! This mug is only $15 at Nordstrom.
- Hearts and arrows boxers are a must! We are obsessed with the design on this pair, from J. Crew.
- Make it look like you put forth a lot of effort to personalize your gift with these easy-to-customize collar stays from Etsy.
- Valentine’s Day is the holiday of cheesiness, so embrace it! Give your love a book filled with quirky “you complete me” phrases. We recommend the book, You’re The Spring In My Step, which can be found on Amazon.
- Does your man travel often? Then, the “Hey Handsome” shaving kit is perfect for him! It’s travel-friendly and durable, so it’ll survive all of your future adventures together!
- Cheers to your love in fashion! These two-of-a-kind mine-and-yours highball glasses from Kate Spade are covet-worthy!
- Oh, and while you’re gifting, make sure to treat yourself with a present! We’re loving Venus et Fleur’s mini bouquets! Just the perfect pint-sized beauty for your desk!
We hope you enjoyed this Valentine’s Gift Guide! Wishing you all a very happy and lovely Valentine’s Day!
By : Susan Probst